Naperville Showcase—Central Naperville Home Features Four Fireplaces and a Chef’s Dream Kitchen
Photography by: Greg Shapps
Year House Built: 2006
Architect: JB Architect. Builder: Siena Construction
Total Home Square Footage: 5,367 and 3,377 unfinished basement
Lot Size: 0.46 acres
General Location: Central Naperville near Hobson Road
- Gorgeous east Naperville luxury home from Siena Construction.
- The magnificent two story foyer will surely impress.
- The home has a total of 5,364 sq. ft. with an additional 3,377 sq. ft. in the unfinished basement.
- Kitchen is a chefs dream with two islands, Wolf Appliances, extra ice maker, wine fridge, duel convection ovens and warming tray, and two dishwashers.
- This luxury home features a main level master suite and fireplace with a total of four fireplaces and sitting areas throughout the home.
- The en suite is truly amazing and features heated floors and walk in closet with island.
- The master bath features a whirlpool tub, steam shower and full body spray shower.
- First level has Brazilian Cherry floors and screened in porch with fireplace.
- Most of the house has Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds.
- Entire house is wired for Sonos and Sirius radio.
- Second bedroom has sitting area and en suite with heated floors.
- Four car garage with epoxy floors.
- Massive stone patio has a built in Viking gas grill and outside bathroom.
Meet your neighbors
Number of years in Naperville: 31
Number of years in house: 9
Favorite room in this house: We enjoy the kitchen and family room the best. It is an amazing open space and it allows us to entertain very easily. The kitchen features two center islands, two dishwashers, two sinks and an additional beverage island with a bar refrigerator and a wine cooler/refrigerator. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and family room. The fireplace in the family room is warm and inviting. We also love the first floor master bedroom with fireplace.
Favorite thing about Naperville: Downtown Naperville has so much to offer. We really enjoy the convenience of having all the restaurants and shops so close to home.
A family tradition you’d like to share: We have a special tradition in our family—we host Christmas every year. Our home is a great place to share the family holiday, where we all gather around in the kitchen and family room. There is plenty of space on the main level to eat and share family stories. We love having the three season room off the breakfast room as well. This area allows for more entertaining space and also features a fireplace that is warm and inviting with a view of the back yard.