HEART-LAND—Expansive home takes advantage of an exceptional lot nestled in Naperville’s epicenter
Year house built: 2015
Builder: McKeown Classic Homes, Inc.
Architect: Derrick Architecture
Interior Design: Designing Interiors, Inc.
Cabinetry: LiamBrex Custom Design & Cabinetry
Square footage: 6,000 square feet
Lot size: 1.2 acres
General location: Downtown Naperville
- Nantucket-style, six-bedroom home with extensive covered porches, verandas and balconies
- Dramatic two-story full circular staircase with dome ceiling
- Beautiful blend of traditional and transitional details
- Third-floor craft room accessible via a spiral staircase
- Custom double-sided, built-in aquarium
- Extensive millwork and ceiling details and a children’s creative loft space
- Screened porch with covered veranda and rear balcony overlooking the garden and heated swimming pool
- Fully finished basement with bar, exercise room and heated floors
Meet your neighbors
Years in Naperville: 12 years
Years in home: 1 year
Favorite room in the house: With a beautiful wooded backyard, we love being able to balance outdoor and indoor living and find ourselves on the covered veranda at every opportunity, even during thunderstorms!
Favorite thing about Naperville: Naperville is a great place to raise a family. We love being within a short walk to all of downtown Naperville’s many amenities while still having an almost rural location with over an acre.