A quick tour
Year house built and/or renovated: Started May, 2005, finished Nov, 2006
Architect: Architect by Design
builder: Homeowner designed and oversaw the construction
Total home square footage: 10,000
Lot size: 2 Acres
General location in Naperville:
Northeastern, Hobson Corridor – Brenwood Estates
At home in Naperville
• Stone walls in kitchen and sunroom with built in fireplaces
• Brick detail wall in family room with fireplace
• Cherry paneled den with full custom bath
• Cherry masterb bath with custom center tub and fireplace, heated floors, walk-in shower and steam room, built-in coffee station
• First floor separate mud room and separate laundry room
• Second floor guest suites with walk-in closets and full baths with heated floors
• Finished basement with state of the art work-out room
• Old World Walnut bar, curved front with brick back and full tin ceiling
• 185 gallon salt water fish tank on main level
• Professionally landscaped patios and walkways by Hursthouse
• Custom 10,000 gallon KOI POND with Colorado Boulder waterfalls
• Three season porch off kitchen and sunroom
• Detached 3 ½ car garage with finished coach house
• Heated garage floors
• Elan stereo system with smart house lighting
• Full stone floor covered front porch
• Paver brick drive with asphalt boarders
Meet your neighbor
Number of years in Naperville: 25
Number of years in house: 7
Favorite room in this house: Kitchen and Sunroom. The kitchen is a wonderful place to cook and entertain, while the sunroom is our favorite room to sit and enjoy our coffee in the morning while listening to the waterfalls in the pond and the birds in the yard.
Favorite thing about Naperville: We love the people. The downtown offers wonderful amenities. We love the school system that offered an exceptional education to our children. Best of all is location. We are near all of the major expressways and just 30 miles from Chicago!
A family tradition: Celebrating Thanksgiving in our home with our family and friends. Our son was able to create a table for our Kitchen that seats 22 people and it has become a tradition to fill it with food and laughter.
Anything else: We love the peace and country feel of our neighborhood. We are surrounded by wonderful neighbors and a great community.